Team Marin 1995 & Araya RM20s as new

wookiee":11eu7c9v said:
...went a bit cheap if you ask me...I'd have thought at least £300...

That's what I was hoping for but hey, some you loose. The funds would now be headed your way but good to see the EG went to a good home. Good to share the love.

Mark

Westfailure":3s7r2ash said:
wookiee":3s7r2ash said:

That's what I was hoping for but hey, some you loose. The funds would now be headed your way but good to see the EG went to a good home. Good to share the love.

Mark

Yeah the EG went a few weeks back now shame but its now being ridden as it should!

Re: Team Marin 1995 Am I being too harsh? My first ebay prob

wookiee":1kemgk38 said:

Well, a week down the line and it still sits here. Buyer first said he would pick up Thurs or Fri. Then said he was away on business so would arrange for a friend to pick up, then asked me to deliver it (120 miles round trip) and for that delivery I would receive £30 of your fine English pounds. You can guess my answer?

Emailed today to say he wants me to get a bike box, break the bike down and he is going to arrange Parcel Force so long as I can wait in all day for Parcel Force.

The bike was listed as collection only purely because I don't have time at the moment to fanny around with packing and dispatching bikes and particularly when it went so cheap in my opinion.

I have been using ebay for 11 years, no trader for sure but stuff I want shot of or stuff I want to buy. This is my first problem. I guess I have been lucky.

In short I cancelled the sale this morning. The down side is it looks like I will pick up the £25 fee and my first negaive feedback to boot.

RANT OVER, now to get on with life. I might even take the Team out for a blast to clear my head.

Mark.

There's a process to avoid fees and feedback for this. You have to apply. Should be ok as you clearly state collection only.

Have a look.

The History Man":3exrli9d said:
There's a process to avoid fees and feedback for this. You have to apply. Should be ok as you clearly state collection only.

Have a look.

Cheers. Yes, I have raised that with the resolution centre but the buyer has to accept it. I'm not sure he likes my approach so if he doesn't accept to close the sale then I pick up the fees.

Live n learn I guess.

Thanks for your pointer though.

Doesn't sound right to me, why should it be in his hands? He broke the deal by not collecting. Insist he collects as per the deal or he gets negative feedback.

Back