Tasty dekerf in reading

Dave_Mars

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View

I’ve been looking for a green flite like that for ages

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Are we looking at the same bike? Paint is in dreadful condition and the parts all look knackered. Full rebuild required in respray and new decals. And I would want to see the disc tab - if Chris didn’t do it I wouldn’t touch it

That’s what so great about this site, I thought it like a decent buy but a DeKerf fan has pointed out what’s wrong and what to check, cheers.

Just saying - it has top-tube guides for the rear hose that are painted in gold, and a triangular strengthened plate can just be seen for the rear caliper also painted in gold. If it was a lash-up job wouldn't the hose likely be taped/ zip-tied on?! I'm no expert whatsoever though :)
Other than some honest heel rub, to my peepers, the paint looks OK!

as TreaderSteve says, the disc mount can just be seen and looks authentic. Period correct components too... it has had a hard life though, and the surrounding environment isn't too delightful...

Back