Tablets (android and ipad)

John":28uqo1ds said:
yagamuffin":28uqo1ds said:
yagamuffin":28uqo1ds said:
Glad to hear your good review, I too ordered one but I went for the more expensive eBay option ( http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251068633957? ... 7847wt_975 ) wasn't too sure about other random Chinese websites!

The spec is certainly very good, just waiting for it to arrive now...

arrived today and now here typing this. pretty pleased so far :LOL:
Good stuff, mine has also been spot on thus far, just got a 32GB TF card :)
I did when I got my tablet - September / October time last year. A budget brand 32G class 10 (really!) no-name job, that has been just fine all the time I've used it.

I thought I may be courting trouble buying a budget microsdhc card - either it's spec would be below what it should be, or that it would fail in short order - but it's been fine (fingers crossed) on both counts.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Most of the generic stuff is fairly alright now, assume you'll have no mission critical data on there anyhow ;) First TF card I ordered was a Samsung class 10 from amazon, it was DOA! Returned for a cheaper sandisk which works fine.

Back