Syncros Ti BB - which pin spanner do I need?

Does anyone know which pin spanner I need for this Syncros bottom bracket? Is it an SPA 1 or 2?

View attachment 727196
This may be of relevance to you

If you're going to use one of the park tool, I'd measure the pin holes to my best ability and decide based on that. SPA 1 is the biggest at 2.9mm and SPA 2 has 2.3mm pins. You want as little room for wiggling as possible to be able to apply some torque without damaging the pinholes.

Thanks! I found that after posting but not in a search. The Hope tool in that thread looks optimal. I wonder if this would work:

Its hard to tell if it'll work. Depends on the pin diameter and the overall diameter. It's one of those situations where trial and error is the only approach, luckily you can return the tool should it not be correct. With higher end stuff like this it's best to find something that does the job proper rather than mangling it with tools that doesn't have sufficient engagement etc.

Good advice. Maybe I'll contact FSA and see if they'll share the specs. I agree that getting a tool is key here - I've already had to clearance inside the end cap housings slightly to get them to slide over the bearings freely. I'm worried I won't be able to generate enough torque on just 2 pins with the SPA1/2 to tighten it properly. I'll update this thread for posterity if the FSA tool works out.

Good advice. Maybe I'll contact FSA and see if they'll share the specs. I agree that getting a tool is key here - I've already had to clearance inside the end cap housings slightly to get them to slide over the bearings freely. I'm worried I won't be able to generate enough torque on just 2 pins with the SPA1/2 to tighten it properly. I'll update this thread for posterity if the FSA tool works out.
The two pins could work but I don't think you'd get to to the 40ish NM that a BB really requires. I say contact them and measure up, or just buy it and test, then send back if it isn't the proper dimensions

Back