Syncros "slanted" stem cap variants

I'm trying to get quotation for reproducing the plastic one. Maybe I can get for 6-7 € if I order 20 in a batch. Do you think that somebody would be interested? At the moment in 1-1/8" because I think it's the more common. I need one for myself.
Just wanted to make you aware that there are already proper repro Syncros plastic caps with solid quality for an Okish price

I think more intresting and more rare would be a repro of the earlier aluminum caps.

Thank you. I know, but i was checking to do it myself. But I agree that naybe its not worth the pain. At the end, 12€ its quite good.
By all means do it yourself, it’s probably better to buy off here than off a website like classic repro.

I say it is worth the pain, all you have to do is 3d print them, and if none of them sell, you have a lifetime worth of stem caps!!

There are two cinched clamps for the Syncros, the later with a central push plate and better seals, this is the GT era though. Worth using them in older stems if you have them, especially Alu steerers.

I like them work for me, never snapped one but then I don't do jumps and drop of the roof of buildings.
I do bodge topcaps on from other styles though, easier to tension it than these plastic ones (I do have metal too, but the flat metal are not as good as the shaped metal).

Anyway it was good enough for Thompson and their excellent stems later on, and for the mid 90s OEM stem with this style clamp.

Back