Syncros/S-Works/Mozo Mags

Re:

Standard 1-1/8th Ahead, but as steerer is replaceable a one inch could be used with a shim, like on Pace Forks.

Re: Re:

k-rod":3od62km0 said:
are the shocks still available, and would you post them to Canada, if so?

I would post to Canada, but out postal service from the UK to overseas, tends to be very expensive, (High cost of living and fuel in the UK)
I have measured the size and weight the parcel would be and our Global value service, would be £41.25, allowing for £10 for UK post, this would equate to around £31.25 extra to ship to you. Let me know please.

a rough idea of postal cost first, perhaps (can you get a ball-park based on approx weight/size of pckge)?

Also - do you have any idea, if the stantions on that fork are the same diameter as are R/S Mag 20 and 21's (they look pretty darn close)?

k-rod":1tlbi8lc said:
a rough idea of postal cost first, perhaps (can you get a ball-park based on approx weight/size of pckge)?

Also - do you have any idea, if the stantions on that fork are the same diameter as are R/S Mag 20 and 21's (they look pretty darn close)?

I'll measure the stanchions, but pretty sure they are larger diameter than RS Mags.

okay - thank you (that means that I wouldn't be able to use my existing, really nice after-market crown and new crown race, by simply slipping the mozo into them).

still would like to know rough/estimated shipping cost, though (if not too much trouble), as those forks would suit my build very very well.

Back