Swinley Forest MTB ride 1/12/19

Re: Re:

Stodgy":3i7aey2v said:
Sounds good to me. I’m sure I can get through a lap although I always get lost there.

I've emailed them twice that the signs are rubbish and need more. Take no notice. Here is a better map than theirs.

Attachments

• TrailMap small.jpg
    TrailMap small.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 431
Re:

That’s good, I’ll stick it to my bars! I’ve got previous Strava maps but trying to follow them is impossible as it just wiggles around everywhere. When I get somewhere I know where I am, but normally have no clue how I’ve arrived there. I know a few off-piste bits, but again, difficult to find.

Also the red starts at blue 13 post. I found its best to focus on the trail in front. Not look about. The blue labyrinth section post 10-11 is the easiest to get lost in. I miss that part out. and go to post 10 blue-31 red. Nice climb. I also miss out red 20-21. and go red 20-22 vis 21. no twisty bit. As i find them no fun and just boring to ride. post 18-19 red is a good climbing section. No black section any more. Or no posts for it any way that i could find. The blue i find is driest and the more open. The red should take less than an hour. And post 22 has a silly log to ride over but to the left of it you can go round it.

Re:

Forecast even has a bit of sun on it at the moment for Sunday!

So at the moment we have,

Tim75 + 2
jb666
MTS
LGF + 1
GRD
Stodgy

And maybes

Gerard
Ti_pin_man

Anyone else?

godders":3iaw0qwz said:
Dont rule me out untill the last minute but will let you know either way a few days before ;)

Sorry Mick I should have added you as a maybe, you know it is a few days before though?

tim75":2ur86rgb said:
godders":2ur86rgb said:
Dont rule me out untill the last minute but will let you know either way a few days before ;)

Sorry Mick I should have added you as a maybe, you know it is a few days before though?

Bugger just seen the date :( for some reason I thought it was next week ! Sorry Tim rule me out for this one....have to be another day

Mick

Back