Swinley Forest MTB ride 1/12/19

Re: Re:

tim75":gaihenbz said:
Would be good if you can make it.

I finished building the endorphin ages ago but I had a bit of trouble getting a post. Bought a nice one on ebay, it took ages to come and then when it arrived it was bent so I had to faff around sending it back and getting my money back. Anyway I've got a cheap one now, just need 5 minutes to go and fit it and some pedals and she's a goer.

Good to hear Tim. Sorry if I'd have known I'd sent you a post. 27mm which never an easy size. I ended up using a 26.8mm with coke shim which works a treat, even though I do have a 27mm (bit heavier).

Re: Re:

Gerard":26vppi4h said:
tim75":26vppi4h said:
Would be good if you can make it.

I finished building the endorphin ages ago but I had a bit of trouble getting a post. Bought a nice one on ebay, it took ages to come and then when it arrived it was bent so I had to faff around sending it back and getting my money back. Anyway I've got a cheap one now, just need 5 minutes to go and fit it and some pedals and she's a goer.

Good to hear Tim. Sorry if I'd have known I'd sent you a post. 27mm which never an easy size. I ended up using a 26.8mm with coke shim which works a treat, even though I do have a 27mm (bit heavier).

Yeah I've got a nice 26.8 I could have used, doesn't matter I've got a 27 now. Thanks anyway.

One is thinking about attending

Thinking mind you so dont get any rash ideas

And leave the rotten fruit & veg at home please.

legrandefromage":zdeendw0 said:
One is thinking about attending

Thinking mind you so dont get any rash ideas

And leave the rotten fruit & veg at home please.

It's a fair distance for you, you'd be a hero amongst retro men.

Rotten fruit and veg?

tim75":6s1gz61y said:
ti_pin_man":6s1gz61y said:
ahhh tis the time of year for the sound of brake blocks rubbing full of damp leaves and mud.

Does that mean you might come along?!
maybe, a pass is like a Brexit negotiation, three daughters and mrs to sign the ti_pin-exit. :(

Back