Swinley Forest - Bracknell ride - 11am Sun July 28th

al-onestare":2zsn96zn said:
:LOL: 2 out of 5 geeks didn't chicken out of the drop off although to be fair, we should let Purley off.
To be fair shouting "There's a huge drop" isnt the best way to prepare someone for it :)

Looks like a cracking day out gents.

I think we need to get one of these firmly in the calendar for all of us!

secret_squirrel":2hbdqyjy said:
And a small consolation prize for Whatley that I've just found on CRC

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... delID=9493
Seriously mate, I was gutted I couldnt make it. Half way down the Hogs Back when the realisation that I had totally forgotten to pick up my spd shoes put pay to it and, as my housemate will attest, I was pretty furious with myself for it as I had been looking forward to it! Seats out the car, all the bike etc in too. Proper miffed! My flip flops did have bottle openers in the sole though :facepalm: :LOL:

Next time though, or if you are a local then I can go most weekends, providing I don't forget my freaking shoes!

I was sorry to miss this, unfortunately all plans changed as we attended a funeral in Scotland on Saturday, (good friend of the family, 94, good life, can't hope for more but always puts things in perspective)

anyway not sure I'd have coped with the red sections but definitely up for the fat unfit boys version when next held...............

You'd have been grand on the reds - in some respects they were easier than some of the blues - as they forced you to pick your lines better whereas the blues tempted you to go faster than was strictly wise :).

I don't see what all the fuss about my helmet was about :LOL:

1011510_598574593497655_775155891_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back