For Sale Swede's surplus IV **New additions for June**

Re:

That looks like a large part of your Funk! :shock: whats the deal there then Caspar ? :D

Re: Re:

Antstark":1q2c343e said:
That looks like a large part of your Funk! :shock: whats the deal there then Caspar ? :D
Where have you been? ;)

The Funk's going back to 1990; rigid forks, full XTII etc and the Mountain Klein (get me...) is going to be the parts donor. Eventually that will go all XC9000 but the Paul Component stuff is going in the cupboard until I can persuade you to part with the Force GS :LOL: .

Re: Re:

I must admit I have been AWOL from the site recently, bigger projects pulling on my time. :D ah a proper build for the funk then...sounds like mine! The gs.....you know you will wear me down eventually

Swede":3d739ocw said:
Antstark":3d739ocw said:
Where have you been? ;)

The Funk's going back to 1990; rigid forks, full XTII etc and the Mountain Klein (get me...) is going to be the parts donor. Eventually that will go all XC9000 but the Paul Component stuff is going in the cupboard until I can persuade you to part with the Force GS :LOL: .

Re:

Just found the long allen key for the Manitou's which I'll send also (picture has been updated).

Back