Surrey Hills, maybe sometime this year?

Re: Surrey Hills, Bank Holiday weekend

Don't feel great today to not going myself. Would happily lead a ride from there in near future.

Re:

Maybe next weekend? See how things look nearer the time

Mike

Re: Surrey Hills, Bank Holiday weekend

Don't think I'll make it a day I'm afraid. Late night and family commitments.

I'm happy to lead a ride for anyone interested on Sunday 26th June. 10 for a 10.15 departure at the Holmbury St Mary village hall carpark. Bring a retro rigid or a current full susser, I ride both up there and it doesn't matter, just get out and ride.

grd":3qc7nt0x said:
I'm happy to lead a ride for anyone interested on Sunday 26th June. 10 for a 10.15 departure at the Holmbury St Mary village hall carpark. Bring a retro rigid or a current full susser, I ride both up there and it doesn't matter, just get out and ride.

I'd probably be up for this.

Re:

Hi Matthew, was hoping to come along but in afraid boring s**t has got in the way of a day out.....again!! :( hope you have a good ride and maybe catch up on another date?
Mick :)

Re: Re:

godders":ufawehrx said:
Hi Matthew, was hoping to come along but in afraid boring s**t has got in the way of a day out.....again!! :( hope you have a good ride and maybe catch up on another date?
Mick :)

Same here unfortuntely! Kid duty.

Not a problem guys. I'll do this one and then post another date up for some time in August / early September.
Looks like its only going to be a few of us on Sunday from current levels of response

Back