Support Nobby and Short Pants on their #rideforcharlie

regan_ev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
Nobby has asked me to share info of his and his son, Aaron’s, effort later this month to raise money for the Ride For Charlie charity.

Go and throw a couple quid or the price of a coffee - or two - at them if you can.

All the info here -> https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding ... resswell-2

”Story

Aaron and myself are going to embark on the coast to coast (136 miles approx) from whitehaven to Tynemouth on the 29 May , the plan has been to do it over 3 days .We are raising money for the Ride for Charlie foundation (rideforcharlie.com) . Charlie was a talanted young cyclist who was following in his fathers footsteps ( Nick craig) , sadly charlie went to sleep on friday 20th january 2017 and never woke up . Ride for charlie aim is to support young off road cyclists who are or would have been inspired by charlie to follow in his footsteps .funds raised are allocated to self motivated young individuals who will be appraised for eligibility by the trustees.

If the £500 target is achieved i Neil will ride the last day to tynemouth in a lovely floral swimsuit

please check outWww.rideforcharlie.com for anymore information you‘d like there is also a video about charlie’s life told by his mother and father ( sarah and Nick .)

any donation no matter how big or small will greatly recieved.

peace and love

Neil and Aaron”

Back