For Sale Suntour XC Pro pedals, Deore DX levers/shifters, Control Tech Seatpost, Deore XT RD, Tioga T-Bone

ajantom

Retrobike Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Just been going through my dad's garage, and found a box of 'long lost' spares.
Might be a few more bits to add when I've had another look.

I'm potentially open to offers on prices if I'm way out, postage would be £4.10 per item (2nd class signed for) or happy for collection near Exeter.

Deore DX ST-M071 7 speed shifter/brake lever combo.
Some paint loss & scratches on levers, but look to be in good condition.
Shifters click ok, but the right hand/rear shifter feels a bit sticky on the return.
£25 + postage. SOLD

Suntour XC Pro WTB Grease Guard pedals with gold/champagne cages.

Some marks from use, but overall in very good condition. Took these off my Explosif Pro in '93, and they've been in a box ever since!
Bearings spin nicely, tiny bit of play in the left one, though they haven't been greased for 25+ years, so a flush with some grease should sort it.
£65 + postage. SOLD

Controltech Seatpost. 26.6 diameter. 350mm length.

Seems to have shed the USA flag from the back at some point.
I don't remember it ever having the Controltech decals on the sides, but maybe they were just stickers?
A few marks on the clamp/head, but overall in good shape, with no scratches on the shaft.
£30 + postage.

Deore XT RD-M735 short cage rear derailleur. SPARES OR REPAIR.
This in well used condition, and the cage doesn't seem to be parallel to the body of the mech...see the photos.
I have vague memories of this getting whacked by a stick caught in the wheel (happened over 25 years ago, so the memories are rusty!)
Might be that it can be bent back, or stripped for spares.
£10 + postage.

Tioga Prestige T-Bone Stem. 1" steerer tube, 25.4 bars, 150mm long.
All looks solid, but plenty of marks from use.
Even has period correct Mint Sauce stickers ️:)
£15 + postage. SOLD

Last edited:
Controltech Seatpost. 26.6 diameter. 350mm length.
Seems to have shed the USA flag from the back at some point.
I don't remember it ever having the Controltech decals on the sides, but maybe they were just stickers?
A few marks on the clamp/head, but overall in good shape, with no scratches on the shaft.
£30 + postage.

You don't still have this, do you?

Back