SUNTOUR SUPERBE PRO WANTED

Never knew Suntour ever did clipless pedals, where they part of Superbe pro groupset? Any pics about?

:)

Im in the states but im pretty sure I have a crank in the parts bin. The grey/darker ones, 170mm, 52/42 rings. Let me know if its in the realm and ill try to get up some pics.

nbl78s":3884fq9t said:
Im in the states but im pretty sure I have a crank in the parts bin. The grey/darker ones, 170mm, 52/42 rings. Let me know if its in the realm and ill try to get up some pics.

Thanks for your reply but anything from the USA is subject to customs duty & vat tax this end so I will give all the USA stuff a miss. As i'm fed up with paying expensive shipping fees Customs duty & Vat from the USA.
cheers

stringfellow1946":13quyh3u said:
nbl78s":13quyh3u said:

Thanks for your reply but anything from the USA is subject to customs duty & vat tax this end so I will give all the USA stuff a miss. As i'm fed up with paying expensive shipping fees Customs duty & Vat from the USA.
cheers

I hear yeah... but sometimes when its that missing piece its worth it, so I figured I'd throw it out there. I just got a frame from a member hear in the UK, cost of shipping was high and took weeks but I was all smiles when I opened the box.
good luck on your build

Latest posts

Back