sunn urge comp 1999

Re: Re:

I'm not too worried about weight otherwise I should start with myself before the bike :LOL:

I'm sure we can all save more weight on ourselves!

On the urge, the problem with the 12t is that the chain touches the frame when it's on small rear ring and big front ring. No problem with the maxe frame :D[/quote]

The problem you have is with the hub. It sounds like you need to move the axle within the hub, the top sprocket will clear then ;)

Hope this makes sense

Mike

OK, thanks for the advice, I understand what you mean.

The hub is nos and I never opened a hub. I will open a cobaye wheel to see how it is inside :roll:

Done a great job completing this in such a short time :) By the height of the saddle i'm guessing you're 1m 85cm..? :-D how long syncros stem do you have on this? I'm 1m 87, and I prefer 120mm stem with about 5-10 degrees rise, on a L sunn frame that is

Hello, thanks :)

I m 1.88 cm maybe with short arms and legs if i refer to my car driving position.

I have to check but I tkink that the stem is 120 mm and 5 degres

Tomorrow I go to a shop to make the wheels ;-)

biocandy":1hb53e7f said:
I'm 1m 87, and I prefer 120mm stem with about 5-10 degrees rise, on a L sunn frame that is

Pansy! If it's shorter than 130 you're not really trying are you? ! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Re:

Mike Muz 67":ekk8qga9 said:
pansy! If it's shorter than 130 you're not really trying are you? ! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

:p I know what you're after, and I have ridden with 130, it's not that.. really what you should have is 140mm -10 deg. :facepalm: But I have short upper body and mooselong legs, also beeing an old bmxer I feel I get much better from wheel control with a somewhat shorter stem.. don't know why it is, but even climbing steep the shorter stem works better, know it should be the other way around.. but for me it isn't :p

Re:

Hello,

some news of this project.

Here is a pic of the hubset and of the rims :

I chose black spokes to fit with the color of rims, fork and stickers of the frame :D

First wheel set with black spokes for me !

Hello,

Here is the final cassette ultegra 11/23, with xt 770 locking ring :

the weight is the same as dura ace 12/27

the other one is xt 770 to compare 11/32

Re:

And what is the weight of that cassette? Sram ones are often lighter than Shimano. Even XT ones.

Mike

Back