sunn exact ti 98 - frame - gone

biocandy

Senior Retro Guru
hi

testing the waters here.. got this very nice morati hc 1.1 ti pro race in sunn colours from 98.. size is 500mm c-t, 574mm c-c, 27.2mm post and headtube 125mm.. plans were to build some pinkish, but lost ambition.. the ano pink parts i have will follow

5162026960_d9f671bf59_b.jpg

5162027860_96903443d2_z.jpg

5162028808_84d5f60936_z.jpg

as you see, it's in great condition, actually better condition then my other exact ti.. but missing is the original black toptube sticker with bubbles.. maybe my ambitions will return, but think it would please another titanium fan more then me right now.. so if there's someone here really longing for the best of the best ti frames ever made, its your for 600 euros posted - now sold

Gorgeous- I love the 2 piece seat stays on these Morati Sunn frames.

biocandy":5k98nwqv said:
oldman":5k98nwqv said:
beautiful frame, actually built by Morati in the Czech Republic.

yes it is :)
serial nr. says SM 97 306 50.. have no idea what it means though

come on, you know it !

S for sunn
M for morati
97 for built in 1997
the rest is the serial number of the frame

let's put it on the french forum dedicated to the brand into your biocandy's sale's post ;)
be sure you'll make someone very happy

korbenn":34fn84d4 said:
biocandy":34fn84d4 said:
serial nr. says SM 97 306 50.. have no idea what it means though

come on, you know it !

S for sunn
M for morati
97 for built in 1997
the rest is the serial number of the frame

let's put it on the french forum dedicated to the brand into your biocandy's sale's post ;)
be sure you'll make someone very happy

:eek: really.. i didn't know that.. what you guys discuss in french on sunnproteam, is beyond my knowledge ;)

build in 1997 makes it even more interesting :)

yes indeed, but we all make an effort when you are in the conversation ;)

sunn frame are often built a year before the year they are sold on a complete bike, so it is a 98 one ;)

frame

hi, do you still have the frame for sale? it,s been a while , and from your post i know you where thinking of building it up.i am interested in buying it
thanks
mat

Back