Sunn Exact 97

Re:

I put one on my Revolt, just to see if I had the same problem.

It goes on, but sits too high from the chainrings I think, and no room for dropping it down. You can see faintly (the clean bit! :facepalm: ) where the LX M563 f/m clamps around the seat tube in comparison

Mike

Re: Re:

al":142e3kqd said:
Nothing I have is either clean or Immaculate!

Well I liked it and never felt any play, although never used an XTR one.

You have to remember I'm a very talented rider with skills most people can only dream of, so my shifting is smooth under any conditions and rattles and bangs are left for mere mortals some way back.

al.

I insist.. such a shiny white sunn.. you must be polish it like every evening :)

I know exactly what mean.. that's why I have decided to go with shimano Altus on this Sunn.. cause your conquest on the race court should be about fancy gear right.

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":yg0zm963 said:
I put one on my Revolt, just to see if I had the same problem.

It goes on, but sits too high from the chainrings I think, and no room for dropping it down. You can see faintly (the clean bit! :facepalm: ) where the LX M563 f/m clamps around the seat tube in comparison

Mike

Ahh.. I see.. well, like I said, nothing beats the shiny lx ;-) wouldn't you agree?

Re:

I just filed a bit out of my mech so it sat low enough... I'd forgotten that bit!!

al.

Re:

The LX is definitely more solid in use.
I've tried a Sram one on another bike, having cut a bit out of the plastic clamp! :facepalm:

Re:

image10.jpg

trying it with some blue and purple :p

Re:

Nice colour scheme Henke!

I have some nos purple grips for those shifters if you're interested! ;)

Mike

Re:

another light and shiny bike in progress !

What is the weight of the fork ? Is it a steel or alloy steerer ?

HS : if you want the small stickers for obsys carbon they are still available in NOS on sunnproteam. There is also a pdf for the big stickers ready to print

Hey guys :)

Purple grips - naaah. needs to be shiny purple ;-) Yeah these colors are nice, but on a white frame? hm..

8,5 kg, fairly light for being a steel frameset I guess.. yes, love the forks, steel legs, alloy crown and steerer, weighs in at 835g

Yes need some stickers for my carbone, but those have red letters, and I'm thinking about purple.. haha :-D

Back