Sunday ride including Pickle revelation!

legrandefromage":2p94y5x7 said:
he's an easy target, I flog him my Proflex, he loves it (it was rather nice BTW) he rides my Stumpjumper and er, loves it... I'm scared
You never know, maybe the Talera next!

Andy B":pxu9yo8m said:
legrandefromage":pxu9yo8m said:
he's an easy target, I flog him my Proflex, he loves it (it was rather nice BTW) he rides my Stumpjumper and er, loves it... I'm scared
You never know, maybe the Talera next!

Its too big, its a 21".

Did talk with Cheesy about it, cus its got a non traditional rear triangle.

In all honesty, its nice to see someone enjoying my handy work - those bars were NOS and were perfect for that bike. Ok, a bit of me wishes I never sold it, but, what the hey, someones enjoying it.

Its ride is 'whippy' it loves singletrack and going uphill.

My Zaskar is completely different, dead stiff back end for big ringing it uphill, then down, then flat out - the two frames are so different.

to be fair , you cant really compare the two .

the Stump is steel and will be a lot more forgiving now that you are a bit older . ;)

the Zaskar will be faster but more demanding .

Glad to see you're enjoying the stumpy. i'd certainly be thinking about moving on some of those GTs before the specialized gets the chop ;)

cchris2lou":2w0oi3ez said:
the Stump is steel and will be a lot more forgiving now that you are a bit older . ;)

Cheeky git! :LOL: I'm still in my 20's (just ;) )

Yes, the Stumpy is more forgiving on my old bones, in fact I didnt miss suspension at all during the ride :shock:

Back