Suggestions for using the last bowls of cornflakes

Throw it away? That's the tastiest part! I have to say I also can't imagine why you'd have quite so much "dust" at the bottom of the packet, that just isn't normal in my experience (and I eat a LOT of cornflakes.)

Mind you, I never eat the Kellogg's variety - they're vastly overpriced and very flimsy; maybe that's the reason for the excessive crushing? I'm generally quite happy with Lidl's version, though most of the supermarket own brand versions are fine these days (not the value/bargain lines, those are awful.)

ajm":jq5q4aek said:
Throw it away? That's the tastiest part! I have to say I also can't imagine why you'd have quite so much "dust" at the bottom of the packet, that just isn't normal in my experience (and I eat a LOT of cornflakes.)

Mind you, I never eat the Kellogg's variety - they're vastly overpriced and very flimsy; maybe that's the reason for the excessive crushing? I'm generally quite happy with Lidl's version, though most of the supermarket own brand versions are fine these days (not the value/bargain lines, those are awful.)

I don't understand why there is so much dust, maybe my dust is larger than yours, I like crunchy large cornflakes, even though I haven't eaten brekkie for years, anything below 5mm is dust.

Alison

2-3 bowls you say :?
Are we talking Kelloggs here because its usually only the cheapo brands that have lots of the powdered bits.

Personally i wouldnt be caught dead going cheap on breakfasts :shock:

dyna-ti":12qv2kgq said:
2-3 bowls you say :?
Are we talking Kelloggs here because its usually only the cheapo brands that have lots of the powdered bits.

Personally i wouldnt be caught dead going cheap on breakfasts :shock:

Yep, we are talking good old Kellogg's cornflakes, maybe we are being to rough with the boxes, or Tesco's delivery drivers are crushing them.

Alison

Back