Stumpjumper1990 feedback

Great seller.
The Portuguese MRW mande s....t with the deliver and the Stumpjunper gave me all the help that I need.
Thank you for all.

Thanks for the 1" Salsa stem, arrived in Australia well packed. No problems with the transaction, nice!

i bought a Ritchey Vector saddle from this chap - extremely patient and kind - held the item for me and sent it out very promptly once i decided to buy it off him!
very happy Retrobiker here :)

Re:

Just received the set of blackwall Panaracers I bought from Bart.
Swiftly sent, well packed; happy to deal again, he's a recommended seller :)!

Re:

Just bought another frame from Bart. It was actually from an eBay seller in UK that didn't want to ship to USA, so I asked Bart if he could get it for me, which he did, and then shipped it to me.

Extremely well-packaged, fantastic communications, fast shipping from UK to USA. Always a pleasure to deal with and truly one of RB's best sellers.
:D
Thanks Bart!

Re:

Bart was happy to enable my retro-mtb habit by once again acting as middleman for a frame and fork that the seller did not want to ship to USA. Well-packed, good comms, and a smooth transaction as always. I highly recommend him. Thanks again Bart!

Re:

Bart does it again! This time he acted as middleman for a seller in Hungary that did not want to ship to USA. This time it was for TWO frame & fork combos. Both frames arrived in a single box, carefully packaged like a jigsaw puzzle.

As always, great communication and fast shipping, and I'm always available if Bart needs me to return the favor.

Thanks again Bart!

Back