stolen bike found where's it been

I'm hoping for both our sakes that those laws don't pass. We'll get through it together and I know some geezers who could probably smuggle some if worst comes to worst. What about fried Mars bars? Have you tried one? I heard there are laws trying to ban that type of crime too
Deep fried Mars bars are an abomination against humanity along with deep fried pizza and kebabs.

Deep fried Mars bars are an abomination against humanity along with deep fried pizza and kebabs.
This is seriously the first time I have heard of a deep fried pizza. I kind of get that...at a push. But a deep fried Kebab...eh? Do you want some more grease with your grease, sir? :D

haha! never tried fried mars bar. Mars bar ice cream are very nice but not that keen on the chocolate bar.
Not had one for years though, prefer wispa and double decker and kit kat white
Had some caramac the other day for first time in years

I'm hoping for both our sakes that those laws don't pass. We'll get through it together and I know some geezers who could probably smuggle some if worst comes to worst. What about fried Mars bars? Have you tried one? I heard there are laws trying to ban that type of crime too
Can't say I've tried it. Any good?

This is seriously the first time I have heard of a deep fried pizza. I kind of get that...at a push
Its a fish and chip shop thing. And I think they use it to clean the bits out the oil given it appears to absorb oil like a sponge. So if you've any heart issues avoid.

But if you like deep fried foods, nothing beats the battered and deep fried jam sandwich.

Take a standard jammy, dip it in a sweet batter- like pancake batter, deep fry, then dust with castor sugar.

Back