Sold stevede swapshop. wtb ti/ whites/ ringle /xt

stevede

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok guys first i will give short info due to paypal being a right royal paint in the arse im limited to trying to trade for the time being
what i have
1 = white industries hub set turn well but would advise a regrease if want perfection other than that very pretty set
2 = xt thumb shifters one better than the other but again a tidy set overall
3 = ringle bottle cage in turquoise for the life of me i can not get my samsung phone to see turquoise but she is very vibrant colour in lovely condition
4 = wtb titanium bars NOW TRADED TO PW_PW_LA

what i need/want
1 = a very nice saddle flite titanium if poss
2 = a nice set of levers xtr grey or aftermarket cnc
3 = seatpost 27.0 or poss smaller and shim
4 = a nice stem to suit a zaskar 96 that will have flat bars

i would love to mix some gold colour into my build just in case ;)

im open to trades guys now to be clear i dont care that much about value my hubs are worth more than what you have thats ok with me i just want what i need to get my build done not here to be greedy :)
thats about it hook me up if you have anything of interest 20220302_150220.jpg 20220302_150232.jpg 20220302_150306.jpg 20220302_150328.jpg

Last edited:
ok thought i should add that i am able to take bank transfer so if any people i know and know me part,x could be a choice ;)

Ughhhhhhhh, if I've missed a shot at this bar I'm going to be heartbroken.

Goddamn time zones!

Pretty sure I have a flite ti. I'll look later. The hubs are of interest. I'll look at stems too as I have loads, what size/rise/ colour are you looking for?

Pretty sure I have a flite ti. I'll look later. The hubs are of interest. I'll look at stems too as I have loads, what size/rise/ colour are you looking for?
well im thinking maybe black on the stem around 110mm ish lower rise the better as for a zaskar and no thread 1 1/8 :)

Last edited:
Back