Steel frame MTB wanted

Stennah

Retro Newbie
Hi I am interested in buying a steel frame MTB has to be at least 17", straight steerer and in good condition at least hope someone/anyone can help ,cheers

Fully rigid/hard tail/full sus? What kind of era; 80's, early 90's, late 90's? Complete bike? Where abouts are you?

Oh, and welcome to the forum :)

Re:

Hi I am looking for a ht frame only hopefully 2006 onwards and I am based in Nottingham I have been looking on gumtree,singletrackworld,ebay thought I would try here I have seen a Rock Lobster already just waiting on a reply

You're in the wrong place, this section is for pre 1998 bikes. I'll move this for you

Re:

I have a 18 inch 2006 kona explosif with rebas for sale. Currently in single speed format but could be easily converted back to gears

Re:

I have a Dekerf Solitaire if you're interested. Im in Nottingham if you'd like to take a look?

Re:

Hi,
I've got a 1998 Gazelle M-bike Reynolds 853 frame (built by Raleigh) with steel forks and full Shimano XT, Mavic X618 ano rims, RaceFace Evolve etc. PM me your email adress if you're interested. Bike is in N'lands.
Ta,

Ow, only a ride around the block on it.

Latest posts

Back