Stark industries Iron man Marzocchi shiver DC

Just messed around with a balfa pic

ironmanbalfa_zps8ac9f3ea.jpg

jonnyboy666":1fuyre8h said:
do the whole bike! :D

Absolutely agree.... Otherwise it will look odd and look like you mounted some great bits in a plain bike and will look like an opportunity missed

A bit like 2 hours of foreplay then shootin your bolt prematurely when the real action starts

Do the whole bike... You won't regret it

sylus":fogu0hmq said:
jonnyboy666":fogu0hmq said:
do the whole bike! :D

Absolutely agree.... Otherwise it will look odd and look like you mounted some great bits in a plain bike and will look like an opportunity missed

A bit like 2 hours of foreplay then shootin your bolt prematurely when the real action starts

Do the whole bike... You won't regret it

do the whole bike ?

you mean the frame?

how should i go about it as the rear end is steel , could get it powder coated metallic red?

Yeah the whole frame, powder coated red metallic is fairly cheap vs paint and would really be a complete project

I'd personally keep it simple...black frame but with red and gold bikes on it. Also some custom decals in red and gold. If you do too much it may look a bit OTT.

Loos like they've done a great job on your forks. My old Shivers were ace...so easy to service too.

Mindmap3":1bw89e4w said:
I'd personally keep it simple...black frame but with red and gold bikes on it. Also some custom decals in red and gold. If you do too much it may look a bit OTT.

Loos like they've done a great job on your forks. My old Shivers were ace...so easy to service too.
Yeah that's what i was thinking.
That is why i did not get the gold bit's mirror gold as it would look
over the top.

I may contact slik graphics but i hear they are very slow.
but i want some good quality stickers.
or i could just get a balfa set for £30.00.

well will have to see on the colour of the frame as my Mag 30 rims are grey.
And hopefully i will be getting red hubs.
Also trying to make a floating brake which will be anodised too.

I reckon that will work.

Once the guys at Slik get back to you they turn the decals round really quickly and the quality is amazing. I got them to do the decals for my Tazer and I was genuinely amazed with what turned up.

Mindmap3":36qv8scv said:
I reckon that will work.

Once the guys at Slik get back to you they turn the decals round really quickly and the quality is amazing. I got them to do the decals for my Tazer and I was genuinely amazed with what turned up.

So how does it work buddy?
as the site seems really confusing.
do i have to give them frame measurments and what not?

do they come up with design's themselves?
just confused that is all.

Like say if i said i want stickers making for my shiver and frame , is it just letters are do they have patterns in them like the full frame set's.

I sent them a pic of the decals with some measurements on them. From that they swapped some of the colours like I asked.

I emailed the guy first to find out how much. He then asked me to buy the necessary number of credits via the custom decal section.

Drop him a line. He's a tad slow coming back to you but is helpful when he does.

Good luck.

Back