Star12 's Feedback Page

Purchased a rare Shimano XTR seat post from Jamie that was supposed to be near NOS but turned out to be absolutely spotless like it had just come out of the factory. Great communication, fast shipping (even in these times) and well packaged. The seat post went on an all original XTR Klein Attitude gator linear fade that I have had since new in 1993 and is in mint condition.

Great seller!

Re:

After quite a few months of looking Jamie came up with the goods; spotless Ringle QR seatpost clamp :cool:

Awesome communication, pristine product, speedy delivery, super well packed. Super happy

Bought some bits from Jamie. Well packaged. He let me know when they'd shipped and were as described. Can't ask for more.

Very smooth transaction. Kept up to date throughout. Item arrived swiftly, well packaged and as described.
Perfect 👍 :D :cool:

I’ve bought some QR skewers from Jamie. A pleasure to deal with. Very polite and communicative. I am really happy with the purchase. It arrived very swiftly, was well packaged, and it is in great condition. Thanks Jamie!

Last edited:
Yet again Jamie has been a star. Held onto an item for me for a while. Posted quickly,packed great, pleasure to deal with. Thanks for your patience mate it is appreciated 😁
Happy days....

Back