!st gen Syncros/nos Deore II rear/vintage Turbo saddle

k-rod

Senior Retro Guru
Got some interesting bits that could use a new, more active home (rather than hiding in the back of a drawer). Prices are in Canadian dollars, and exclude shipping fees (will ship anywhere at cost):

1) 1st generation Syncros seat-post in darn good condition, with some rubbing/fading on the exposed part of stem (after two decades of existence, its called 'patina') and no surviving logos. 330 mm x 26.8 flavor, getting quite rare and hard to find - $140.00

2) nos Shimano Deore II (RD-MT62) rear long-cage derailleur in minty, never used/never mounted condition - $65.00

3) nos replacement main cage-plate/pivot bolt part (long-cage) for a vintage Shimano XT (RD-M735) rear derailleur, still in original package. (MPN is Y53C98040). These are no longer available from any retailers - $20.00.

4) Well used but decent/usable condition leather Turbo saddle (circa 1990's ?), with a gel inner surface. Some rub/abrasion wear on front and back corners of saddle, but not tears or other damage - $38.00

Pay by pay-pal as gift preferred (or ad the fee); and p/m me for photos and shipping cost quote.

clockworklx":3gv6235p said:
PM sent ref Rear Mech
Thanks

Howdy!

P/m sent back, as I'll need your e-mail address (to which I'll send the photos), and your postal code (for an accurate shipping fee quote) ...

p/m me those when you have a chance, please ...

Kent :cool:

Latest posts

Back