SRAM XX Eagle Axs wireless Rear Derailleur plus shifter

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Do you have a photo of your bike that these parts came off? Ive been keeping eyes on those weight weenie bits :)

Out of curiosity what did it weigh?
When it was 10 speed x2 13lb 8 oz But with wireless rocketed to 14lb 9 oz. Didn't need re suspension as it flexed quite a lot at the rear arm. No surprise. Now the frame is hanging on the living room wall. Like a hunters dead animal head. Happy memories.

did snapping your seatpost make you not trust it anymore?
no. It just timed perfectly with getting back in to HIFi. Which I enjoy more than cycling. And I wasn't going to spend £250 on a new post. That money went a small way towards a new amp.

That looks like such a cool build. How come you chose a carbon rear cage plate instead of the garbaruk cage as this is a lighter option I believe. I'm going to try the EDS rear mech and change the cages to see what weight it can be tuned to

That looks like such a cool build. How come you chose a carbon rear cage plate instead of the garbaruk cage as this is a lighter option I believe. I'm going to try the EDS rear mech and change the cages to see what weight it can be tuned to
Thanks. Its a British made carbon cage plate. Just i like carbon. Weight lose was 11 grms. So pointless saving. But looked good. I still have my Rewel Ti 26er which is also 14 lb 8 oz and has all the same parts as the Trimble had.

Back