Sold SRAM x7 rocket shifters kgc £10

Mod-Master

Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Hello,

I’ve got some of these sram x7 3x9 shifters, the ones with the window on the clamp. They shift very well and very smooth. No major marks, only the sram logo has been rubbed off a bit, and the left one is a bit worse than the right one. Oh, and the caps for the where you install the cable are missing, I may have one lying around, but it was missing one when I got it.

My request is £10 + postage.

8A89F03A-C266-4EB8-B7F9-45892CB028D9.jpeg 8925E929-9F32-4540-8BE5-2D12BF77B55B.jpeg 46B4EC7C-CBE8-4117-B261-99012621F280.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m torn between these and XT M750 pods
Trying to figure out which ones
Any thoughts ?

These do shift well, they are quite discreet due to just having the clamp as the window, unlike the m750’s massive window that takes up a bit of room. I have seen people remove the windows of m750’s.

Of course I’m partial to this because I’m selling it. But the quality feels nice compared to m750’s plastic

Your pick🤷‍♂️

These do shift well, they are quite discreet due to just having the clamp as the window, unlike the m750’s massive window that takes up a bit of room. I have seen people remove the windows of m750’s.

Of course I’m partial to this because I’m selling it. But the quality feels nice compared to m750’s plastic

Your pick🤷‍♂️
I’ll take em !
As long as they shift shimano compatible !
PM you

Bump

These are as cheap as they come, not seen another like this at this price. I can do deals on other things I’m selling.

This might be a daft couple of questions (I know :) as I’ve no experience of SRAM stuff, but what are the clamp diameters and will these play nicely with Shimano gearing?

This might be a daft couple of questions (I know :) as I’ve no experience of SRAM stuff, but what are the clamp diameters and will these play nicely with Shimano gearing?

They were able to fit on 25.4 bars nicely.

And I’ve looked at the catalogues and it says that it’s only 1:1 sram ratio🙁

Back