Spring Epic - Sunday 13th April, Glen Clova (PLUS Mt Keen)

Re: Spring Epic - Sunday 13th April, Glen Doll / Clova

will get onto the bunkhoose in the morn and reserve a berth. defo thinking modern bounce for fun from what i recall reading when clubby first muted this last year, delighted this is in the diary, thanks chaps!

You shouldn't have put up that map of Lochnagar :D :D :D

:idea:

Might not be around that weekend though :|

got my finger out and booked my berth in the bunkhouse..

thinking about an early start on the saturday and wee shot at Mt Keen, it would rude not to whilst in the neighbourhood.

I shall be rude as unlike the mountain, I'm not keen. Superfit nutters, as if one days strenuous mtb'ings not enough :roll:

I might be able to make this all thibgs going well

Mmmm, I should be down in Edinburgh on the Friday, I could pick up my spare Tufftrax with the manifestly unsuitable tyres and blag a lift up. Getting back to Edinburgh by Sunday night might be a bit optimistic though.

And I am somewhat unfit due to too much politics and not enough cycling. But it might be a catalyst to get off my backside!

the other halfs wanting to come with me so need to try and get somewhere to stay

ewanm77":1vtyfg73 said:
the other halfs wanting to come with me so need to try and get somewhere to stay

Stay in the hotel part of the Clova hotel, unlike us plebs that are staying in the bunkhouse.

Back