Spooky Dirtcrab - DS hardcore hardtail and bits SELL or SWAP

wynne

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
The old bones need something to take the edge off the rocks of North Wales. I need some bounce, so I am after a nice full sus frame/bike. I'm 5'8" but like my bikes longish so I expect i would need a medium.

The frame is one of the modern generation Spooky fabrications made by Frank the Welder.

Would prefer to sell the whole bike - though I am happy to split it down. It's a slightly eccentric build. All the parts were the best I could afford and although some parts are well used it all functions perfectly. Parts are excellent/very good condition unless stated. It's set up 1x10. It's an absolute ripper and will handle everything from XC to jumping and mini DH.

After £700 for the bike or if the frame sells then most of the parts will be available as follows (prices include UK delivery):

Spooky Dirtcrab aluminium frame - 14.5" c-c, but long with 22" top tube £180 SOLD
Magura Thor fork 100 - 140mm travel adjustable - excellent condition £110
Wheels - Velocity p35 rims on Hope Evo II hubs, 32 hole with DT comps, shod tubeless with Geax Saguaro tyes. Front wheel is 27.5" whilst rear is 26". £95
Brakes - Magura Marta SL magnesium with Storm SL rotors. Rear brake needs a bleed. There is a crack on the lever clamp of the rear brake but this has been repaired and is solid. It has been ridden like this for 6 months. £80
Shimano Saint shifter
Shimano Zee rear mech
Truvativ 170mm cranks with Works Components 32t narrow wide chainring. Ring is nearly new and the crank is good but has a few scuffs on the crank ends.
XT cassette 11-36.
XTR chain.
Shimano DX spd pedals in very good condition £30
Race Face bottom bracket
Hope headset.
Gravity Dropper classic post with 100mm drop, with remote lever £120 SOLD
Funn 720mm wide 2" rise bars
Roox Danny's FR stem 70mm.
Grab On foam grips.

Thanks

Rich

Attachments

• P1020684.JPG
    P1020684.JPG
    226.5 KB · Views: 567
  • P1020686.JPG
    P1020686.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 567
  • P1020692.JPG
    P1020692.JPG
    238.5 KB · Views: 567
Re:

Oh sorry - yes it is and the steerer is 175mm long.
It is a 2010-11 model but because it was a warranty replacement and the bike was out of use for a while it had little use.

If you went down the splitting route, and funds were found(!), I would be interested in tehse:

Wheels - Velocity p35 rims on Hope Evo II hubs, 32 hole with DT comps, shod tubeless with Geax Saguaro tyes. Front wheel is 27.5" whilst rear is 26". £95

Re:

Thanks Mark. Will let you know. I'd like to sell the whole bike - open to offers BUMP.

Re:

Just bought Rob's Cannondale Rize frame so need to sell this frame BUMP.
No reasonable offer refused.

Rich

Back