Splitting: Yeti Ultimate / Boulder Intrepid (Bullseye,Turbo)

mfh126

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
OK, here we go. I’m splitting my Boulder Intrepid and Yeti Ultimate. Only the items listed below are for sale. Don’t worry; I’m keeping the Yeti, just in slightly different spec (using the wheels, cranks and saddle from the Boulder). The Ultimate was just too nice to get dirty with the white saddle and cranks and NOS wheels. I’m hoping to actually get out and ride it now.

From the Yeti:

White Turbo Saddle (NOS with original box) $110 posted (I paid a lot more!)

White Bullseye crankset and black Bullseye external BB – Includes black spider and silver chainrings (the black outer ring will be replaced with a silver Specialized). Arms are in very good condition, original paint and decals. I’ll include a spare set of decals that I received from Bullseye. $435 posted SOLD

Mavic MA-40/Bullseye Wheels - Brand new, professionally built with DT spokes and Sapim nipples: $500 posted SOLD nevadasmith

New Interloc freewheel – 7-speed: SOLD nevadasmith

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

From the Boulder:

Boulder Intrepid AL frame – The frame was NOS before I built it. Only ridden on the road a few times. Includes 1 1/8” XT headset (with reducers to fit 1 ¼” headtube), 31.6 Control Tech post, black seat clamp (not the Salsa), and clear frame protector decals in a few key areas: $440 posted SOLD

NOS XT M735 34.9 bottom pull front mech: $35 posted

NOS XT M735 rear mech: $70 posted SOLD Major22

XT M732 thumbies: $80 posted SOLD Alex

XT M733 brake levers: $70 posted SOLD Lid

NOS XT M734 brakes: $80 posted

Black Answer Hyperlite handlebar – NOS when installed: $65 posted. SOLD nevadasmith

Ritchey Megabite ZMax 1.9 tires – Were NOS before installed, only have about 20 miles on them. Nearly perfect: $85 posted. SOLD ratcapa

DSC_2159.jpg

intrepid_06_574.jpg

DSC_2129.jpg

intrepid_08_731.jpg

intrepid_07_119.jpg

intrepid_12_103.jpg

DSC_2137.jpg

Ritchey Megabite ZMax 1.9 tires – Were NOS before installed, only have about 20 miles on them. Nearly perfect: $85 posted.

please

Levers dibbed to Lid pending payment.

Bars dibbed to nevadasmith, 2nd is kid1313.

Tires to ratcapa pending payment.

Wheels are sold to nevadasmith pending payment, but Sparkzz is next if that falls through.

Damn, just posted a wanted ad for some shiny black bars and the hyperlites would have been perfect. Anyhow, can I join the queue? I so regret selling mine! If I should be lucky enough to get them, I may also take the front mech. If only I could stretch to the brakes as well, and avoid customs charges, a I have a plan for a rocky mountain cirrus, and black xt would set off the polished frame (when I get round to it) brilliantly.

Ian

Back