Mint sauce/MBUK Bragging rights 😎

I've been trying to collect any MBUK or MBi that has my name/picture in it. It adds an element of reality to my interest in the old bike scene when seeing your name in the old mags, kinda like proof I was there! 🤣

I believe my hands also feature in a test for tents in MBUK during '94 too 😆

I recall the issue with the free levers. Sure my first issue of MTBUK was issue 3.
I never got the Mint Sauce stuff. Never found it amusing or entertaining. Loved the magazine though. Cool to see a review of the KHS I bought in 94.

I recall the issue with the free levers. Sure my first issue of MTBUK was issue 3.
I never got the Mint Sauce stuff. Never found it amusing or entertaining. Loved the magazine though. Cool to see a review of the KHS I bought in 94.
I can always scan and send to you if you like?

I can always scan and send to you if you like?
Only if you don't mind. It could be dangerous. I'll end up searching for one. I remember my first issue, sure it was 89 and I was 13. When a magazine was a fairly sizable purchase. I recall them doing a night ride on an Alpinestars. My friend borrowed the magazine and spilled gravy on the cover. I had that magazine with gravy on the cover for at least 10 years.

Latest posts

Back