Specialized SX Trail, fox, hope,

dav101

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Rgegretfully, due to the imminent arrival of my first little one, up for sale is my recently built SX Trail,, which ive ridden no more than 15 times since finishing :cry:
i'll also have some other quality parts for sale soon so will just update this thread
Large items will be sent via CityLink 24, recorded and insured, smaller items will be posted at cost by buyers choice of service. payment via paypal, will split fees for the more expensive items
Dibs upon negotiation via PM, otherwise first to stump up the cash gets it
i'll add measurements, sizes and pics later today or tomorrow

Bought from a member off here, SX trail frame, 150mm travel, fitted with a Fox DHX 5.0 air shock which i was told had been tuned to solve the problem of it blowing through mid travel too quick ( will include original 5th element shock and mounts too, just needs a spring) and FSA pig DH headset which was new when fitted. plenty of scratches and a dent in bottom of down tube near BB shell but doesnt affect structural integrity
£200 posted

Fox 36 Van R forks, 160mm travel 20mm QR bolt thru, 1 1/8th steerer, bit of wear on the rear of right stanchion but no oil leaks. come with spare springs too £175 posted

Hope bulb hubs laced to Sunn BFR big mammoth rims, not sure of spoke brand. these wheels are crazy strong. 20mm front, 135 qr rear

Race Face stem, bars and seatpost, £25 each plus post or £65 plus post for all 3
Hope mono mini brake set, front brake needs bleeding rear is good to go £75 plus post at cost,

pics on request via email as they're too big to upload

Back