SPECIALIZED Sirrus Elite Road Bike Direct Drive men’s bicycle in Light grey - 28’’

Mah

Retro Newbie
hello everyone I have this bike SPECIALIZED Sirrus Elite Road Bike Direct Drive men’s bicycle in Light grey - 28’’ which was purchased circa 2002, can't remember exact date. the bike was used for a while and since then has been in my garage. the chain is rusty and needs new tires and brake pads. I would like to sell it now and was wondering if the parts are available to purchase. can not find the same style and look anywhere online. also if anyone has a clue how much i should sell it in this condition. thank you for your help and advice.

Attachments

• photo_2021-07-12_11-17-06.jpg
    photo_2021-07-12_11-17-06.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 12
Hi
Your best bet is to take this to your local bike shop. Most bike brands still make something similar, although as of 2020/2021 quite a few models are now disc brake only. Looking at how rusty it is, I wouldn't like to make any kind of value judgement or estimate repair costs, as it looks to have been stored somewhere damp and you never know what condition some of the internal parts might be. If you're not sure what you have, you'll have a much easier time just letting a shop do it.

Back