Specialized Ground Control A1 comp 1996

Turbo-James

Retro Newbie
Bike could do with a good service, front forks are seized rigid at the moment but they used to work ok. small tear to seat. The pedal thread in one of the crank arms is damaged and the left pedal cannot be attached to the arm. Overall quite good condition for year with only a few small chips and scratches to the paint . Completly stock except for the pedals.

Looking for £80

pictures coming soon (photobucket is down)

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

The cogs are whirring are in my head working out the prices of the parts!
Looks similar to the Specialized Ti stem too.

Someones going to get a bargain :)

I really don't know how much this bike is worth but I,m guessing a bit more than £80 :D. Forgot to mention a few essential details: I think the frame is 19inch but I will have to checke this. Also the bike is located in Newton Harcourt, South Leicestershire.

I will post a spec list tommorow but if you can find the oringinal specs for this bike it should be identical as nothing seems to have been replaced apart from the pedals. Even has the original tyres.

Bike is still available.

I am having trouble finding a courier that will ship this size/weight outside the UK. If anyone overseas can suggest a courier and pm me with a delivery postcode I will do my best to find a postage price.

would you deliver it within the leicestershire area for petrol ?

<---- i'm in coalville NW leicestershire.

Back