Wanted Specialized Epic Carbon Road Bike Frameset

Black Lightning

Dirt Disciple
Hi, looking for a size 54-56cm Specialized Epic carbon fibre frameset. I recently purchased a complete Epic road bike but the seller cancelled the order. Please let me know what you have. Shipping to United Kingdom.

s-l1600.jpg

Hi, looking for a size 54-56cm Specialized Epic carbon fibre frameset. I recently purchased a complete Epic road bike but the seller cancelled the order. Please let me know what you have. Shipping to United Kingdom.

s-l1600.jpg

How about this one on Ebay. I was watching for a while and the seller offered a substantial discount, but it's a size too small for me. It measures 56cm ctc. Try your luck...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

s-l1600.jpg
Hi mate, I've got a 54cm Look KG66 frame/complete bike if you're interested. I know it's not a Specialized but it's from the same era, same size and is mint condition.

Hello. I know this is an old post. Are you still looking for a Specialized Epic Comp? I have one which I'm selling.

Attachments

• PXL_20220605_160041979.jpg
    PXL_20220605_160041979.jpg
    843.1 KB · Views: 8
Back