Spares or Repairs 2004 Boxxer Teams and 2000 Z1 Drop Off

Richair

Dirt Disciple
I have a couple of pairs of forks that have been gathering dust for some time, so maybe they'll be of use to someone on here.

First up is a pair of 2004 7" Boxxer Team's, pretty beat up and have been previously used on a race bike albeit a very long time ago! They're complete bar the upper crown, but the main issue it the rebound damper rod has sheared. No idea how, these belonged to a mate before he handed them to me for spares when I owned a pair of cherry red's.

The steerer length is 220mm and all the threads seem to be fine on the pinch bolts on the crown and axle. The axle is included, the end are pretty chewed but an alan key still bites up ok. As you can see the lowers have plenty of uplift scratches and the stanchions have their fair share of marks and scratches too, but they're still serviceable.

With a new rebound assembly, a rebuild and a lick of paint they should be a usable pair of forks. I've disassembled them to check out the internals and with exception to the broken shaft they look to be in good order. I'll pop them back together to post though, but will obviously need a rebuild.

£40 posted.

1999/2000 Z1 Drop Off Spares Only.

These aren't complete and were a spare pair of forks I had when I used to run z1/3's back in the day. The lowers, stanchions and bridge are all good. The lowers have a few scratches, but haven't been abused by any means.

No springs are included, the 4" (from a z3) dampers should be considered to be dead and if you can't see it in the picture, it's not included. The steerer is 200mm and is bonded to the crown, which unfortunately has some hairline cracks in the webbing next to the adjuster caps. I wouldn't use the crown in anger, but I'd be happy using it on a retro ride for cruising about on.

£25 posted.

I'll shortly have a Ragley Blue Pig mk1 18" frame and a pair of tweaked Manitou Nixon Elite's available too as I'm building up a new piggy :)

Any questions just ask! I'm in Shrewsbury if anyone would like to collect.

Thanks,
Richard

Can I temp dib the boxxer fork for ba57ards (Tony) until he finishes work, no internet access. Cheers Rob

Back