Spare part for White Industries Aft Tracker Hub

ti-fat-man

Senior Retro Guru
Folks,

was looking at using this hub and noted a small crack in the cassette part.

In the specs leaflet as the 'cog body'

anyone got a broken hub with the part that i need :D

cheers al.

DSCF5087.jpg

white industries

hey, i will have a look. i have this hub in a 20 or 24 hole......useless?? it hasn't been used in years 'cause of the drilling. i am willing to chop it up and piece it out to you. i just have to find out what i have into it. cheers

jbxx........cool :D

a 20 or 24 hole rear hub, that's new to me, never seen one.

but great if your willing to break it up ;)

cheers alan.

white industries

it is just the road or cross version. i assume it has the same measurements as the mtb version. axle length will be different but the freehub should be right on. pm you details later. cheers

yeah the bit that spins with the cassette locked onto it.

:oops: also thought that the hub could have used a couple more of those shims, as it always had a bit of slop that i couldn't deal with.

cheers alan

Re:

juiceboxx":1wxw8cn2 said:
it is just the road or cross version. i assume it has the same measurements as the mtb version. axle length will be different but the freehub should be right on. pm you details later. cheers

Hey juiceboxx. What happened with this hub? I have one that I need spare parts for as well. A washer and a drive-side press on axle end. Do you have these?

Cheers,
Kasper

I have some axle ends that just push in, they come in different widths.

Do you know what size you need ?

Re:

I also could do with a thrust washer. This goes between the hub shell bearing and the free hub body/driver unit.

Attachments

• 602518C8-0D12-4757-897E-89B6E9513CB2.jpeg
    602518C8-0D12-4757-897E-89B6E9513CB2.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 546
Re:

I’ve had quite a few issues with these old tracker hubs. The main one being play in the hub or the body going tight when wheel clamped into the frame.

Back