Spare $10K anyone?

adamgent":1tvn55q7 said:
THANK YOU CHARLIE CUNNINGHAM, FOR YOUR VISION, LOVE AND CARE FOR THE SPORT ,THAT YOU, I AND SO MANY OTHERS NEED AND CARE ABOUT, AND THAT YOU HELPED MADE POSSIBLE !

I loved that bit too, what a pile of w*nk, it's as if he thinks cunningham is going to read that and then write to him via his auction and thank him for his kind words and then ask him if they can be bestest friends forever!

Now is it just me or does it seem odd that someone who 'NEEDS AND CARES' for mountainbiking and that bike so much would fit slicks to it :?

pete_mcc":1ficiq7r said:
Now is it just me or does it seem odd that someone would fit slicks to it :?

ideal commuter/jalopy bike? :roll: ;)

noah, what saddle was that seatpost designed around originally?
I'm personally of the mindset that saddles should be run completely level, so if a certain saddle was to be used, then the fixed angle seatpost makes sence. on my modern bikes I normally run flites & flite TTs. but if I change a saddle from a flite, to a TT I have to adjust the clamp as the angle of the rails differs...

Oh and it looks like his price is going up but the frame size is going down:

maybe he has 2 of them? seriously, whats up with that stem? sure is uuuuugly.
you got to wonder, since hes so keen on it, why he is selling. could it be that

A(n) EXPERT VINTAGE MTB COLLECTOR, WHOSE KNOWLEDGE IN THE MTB COLLECTING HOBBY I RESPECT,

could a guy he bought it off for 10k?

scant":8kzac1h4 said:
pete_mcc":8kzac1h4 said:
Now is it just me or does it seem odd that someone would fit slicks to it :?

ideal commuter/jalopy bike? :roll: ;)

Na, that what I use the Potts for - I suppose I could break this bike for parts for my Trek 7000, now that's an ali bike! :cool:

I agree the stem is ugly. Send me a pm if you have one that you want to get rid of it. I have super clean Ringle's to trade!

bushpig":22nay9pz said:
I have super clean Ringle's to trade!

Is it an ahead? I'll only trade for an ahead

Seriously though, I have loads of WTB bits in boxes just waiting for the right build, I love the engineering and unique design behind every bit but the one thing I just never got was the LD stem look, horses for courses....

Back