Space invaders 3: forks, bars, mechs, shifters, tools...

nimbus":18bds70y said:
Spring, elastomer, U-turn thing for ~2002 RS Psylo, was £5, now £3.
Any more detail on this? I think the ones I've just bought are 2002, and they're definitely due an overhaul. Just wondering if this is something it might be worth getting in anticipation? Is it just a U-turn compatible replacement spring/elastomer combination?

haydnw":1x46u6r1 said:
nimbus":1x46u6r1 said:
Spring, elastomer, U-turn thing for ~2002 RS Psylo, was £5, now £3.
Any more detail on this? I think the ones I've just bought are 2002, and they're definitely due an overhaul. Just wondering if this is something it might be worth getting in anticipation? Is it just a U-turn compatible replacement spring/elastomer combination?

Not entirely sure I'm afraid. It came with a set of forks I got ages ago, which were subsequently stolen. IIRC it might be the medium spring/elastomer, the previous owner having fitted harder springs.

I might still have a copy of the manual somewhere; if I find it I'll let you know.

cheers

chris667":3ga9ahws said:
26.6mm seatpost and pin spanner please.

Sorry Chris, slimjoe got in there first for the pin spanner. The seatpost is yours if you want it.

cheers
al

Spanners and straddles on their way. List updated.

@haydnw - I found the user manual for the Psylos - to change the spring (i.e. for different rider weight) you replace that whole bit. I'll send you the manual if you buy the spring. cheers

Back