South West - Ride - Sunday 2nd October - Haldon, but not...

If coming from Exeter be on A380 to Torquay (not A38 to Plymouth) & turn left just before top of Telegraph Hill - it's right there. "The Grill on the Hill". Dead easy. Don't head for the trail centre, we're a mile or 2 away from that.
Goddit?

Re: Haldon but not... this Sunday IS GO!

jimbo-xc":2lx94d34 said:
Sunday (2nd Oct) Haldon area ride is definitely ON. Meet from about 9.30 in far corner of Haldon Grill cafe car park (postcode EX6 7XW), & the ride will leave @ 10.00 sharp, returning by 1.00 ish.
All downhill (I always say that.) Trails in fab condition thanks to the heatwave. Usual relaxed, no pressure, sociable ride.
I'll have 4 bargain winter project frames with me for sale so bring your wallets. (19" Dyna-Tech, 21" Saracen, 17" Saracen, 18" Claude Butler cro-mo.)
Spend some money in the cafe after too!
Look forward to seeing you.
P.S. Decided, my steed for the day is defo the '94 rigid Lava Dome.

i have got to get Mrs Ernie to work..i will be leaving Plymouth 09.15..i will be there as quick as i can keeping within the law of course :LOL:

Ernie ;)

I think I'm comeing sunday am, so a 9.30 meet is pretty early! Cant decide what to do, might come saturday night but not sure, will do my best!

Still coming, but looks like I won't be able to ride the newly built Yeti, as the USE forks are out of alignment and the temporary replacements I ordered from ebay haven't turned up :x

So the Global or the Saracen? Hmmmm

Going to have to give this one a miss, as I've double booked something with the mrs.... roll on November's ride in Plymouth.
Have a good ride lads!

Back