South East Ride 28th March

Where shall we ride ?

• North Downs - Leith Hill (I dont know the area)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Downs - Arundel (Who will get lost this time ?)

• Narnia - (If you can ride threw the wardrobe your there)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheGreenRabbit":3fulubuu said:
tintin40":3fulubuu said:
having just looked at the BBC weather page. 'High water' is what it's going to be :(

Pack a life jacket ! :LOL:

ANd a portable lung machine plus heart pace maker. Just been out again and think i may have left my heart and lungs behind in the local park.

The normal problems in the park, dogs and school kids my two most hated things. :twisted:

i believe in fixies":5wvu2xvu said:
bryan555":5wvu2xvu said:
Hi, I'd love to join you guys if I can make it. Been a while...

Come along, it'll be good to see you again. How's life as a dad?

Life as a dad is fantastic! :D :D :D
Haven't been out on the proper bike (as opposed to the commute bike) for about 6 months, but it's worth the sacrifice. And the Pace has been off the road due to broken RC35s. Have fitted shiny new (to me) RC30s this week.

Will be great to catch up with you guys again...

Please can some one bring a spare light weight rain coat for poor little me :( As i've only got summer cycling clothes. Wu has one but it may be far to big.
Many Many Thanks
:D

I may be able to tag along as token old slow bloke, but 'twill be on a new Scott. However, I'll probably drool over the retro bikes there anyway. :p

Steve Kish":16alma3w said:
I may be able to tag along as token old slow bloke, but 'twill be on a new Scott. However, I'll probably drool over the retro bikes there anyway. :p

No one gets left behind !!!

Steve Kish":25bzyvg0 said:

Great I can look at your Scott. Is it a Limited carbon? But don't stick with me. I get lost in the woods :oops: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back