Sorry, non retro!!! large Cotic Simple SS, complete or split

LardLover

Retro Guru
Ok, desperately need to slim things down, especially as I've just ordered a new (ahem, cough) road bike.

I'm prepared to split, BUT only if I can sell everything.

Right, first off:

Large, custom sprayed, custom decal'd, custom sterling silver headbadge'd Cotic Simple. Recent respray by Bob Jackson in Celeste Cosmos Metallic (light blue) with red pinstripes around headtube to match red in custom headbadge. Headbadge made by Jen Green of www.headbadges.com . This was the first one made, I had to pay extra for Jen to make the mould (I had an extra one made for my Soul). Red Salsa Lip-Lock seatpost clamp (US import - impossible to find over here). A few minor surface scratches - a couple under top tube from cycle rack, nothing serious just usual stuff that you'd expect.

Red Chris King wheelset. Comprising of ISO front hub laced to black 717 disc rim with black double butted Sapim spokes. Rear wheel is Single Speed Disc, again laced to black 717 rims with black double butted Sapim spokes.

18 tooth Boone Ti SS cog.

Red Chris King headset. 1 1/8th. Immaculate. couple of marks from fitting - not visible when fitted.

Pace RC40. Used, marks on crown from cable rub (taken the anodising off). Usual dropout marks. Few marks on fork legs. Work great but may need a service.

Hope Mono M4's with 180mm floating rotors front and rear.

Thomson 27.2 x 410 (or whatever the longest is) post. couple of marks low down, way low down. Couple of places on the seatclamp assembly where the black has worn off. Not really visible, just thought I'd point it out!

Prices:

Frame - £345
Wheels - £275
Boone - £25
King headset - £50
Pace RC40 - £170
Mono M4's - £135
Thomson - £35

Prices are posted, and ONO.

Note: will only sell if ALL sells, I don't want to be left with bits.

Will sell as complete bike, with Middleburn RS7 cranks (different from ones pictured - cranks will be black with red spider and NEW black 32 tooth M/Burn cog) , Thomson stem, Easton carbon Monkeylites, Fizik Gobi, Kenda tyres and XTR spd's for £1150 OR NEAREST OFFER

Attachments

• Bob Jackson.jpg
    Bob Jackson.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,776
  • Simple 853 decal.jpg
    Simple 853 decal.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,776
  • Mmm Boone Ti.jpg
    Mmm Boone Ti.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,776
  • Simple front (nice).jpg
    Simple front (nice).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,775
Bike split

Very interested in the Boone Ti cog if you decide to split and it's not already gone!

Many thanks

Back