Something's been stuck in my craw the last week-ish *update*

mullinino":8c2it8xr said:
....just me thinks you're an idiot,then?.

You're not the first, and definitely won't be the last. Forum consensus seems to be disagreeing with you, however, and this is the internet. Mob rules. Always.

mass199":8c2it8xr said:
500 of these in the hole :twisted:

At first glance, that might appear to be a good idea, but in reality, dozens of them would end up on the bike lane. Not so good. I've found that with these egocentric narcissists that don't hive a toss about anyone else if you mess with their little bubble they live in it enrages them. That is a good thing. We're talking about people who's property taxes are probably close to most of our net yearly incomes. If they cared, they would have left a note for the 10 man grounds crew that was working there Friday to fix the grass, sweep the debris they dragged on the bike lane, and add it on to the bill. They don't. Eff 'em.

l

okay,I concur then.....was a touch hungover when i typed that so apologies....I've done worse myself tbh

Good job. I can't believe someone needs to cut that corner, it's flared and not narrow to start with, they must be a fecking useless driver.

One thing that would stop them cutting the corner, is to put a steak in the ground that they have to go around - maybe a project for next week. :D

xerxes":18vwwb6f said:
Good job. I can't believe someone needs to cut that corner, it's flared and not narrow to start with, they must be a fecking useless driver.

One thing that would stop them cutting the corner, is to put a steak in the ground that they have to go around - maybe a project for next week. :D

Cutting the corner saves them some time though!!!

At my work there are two ways out of the building, you can the proper way, designated as the staff entrance/exit, or you can cut the corner and go through reception. Going through reception will get you about 5 feet ahead of where you would have been had you gone the proper way. Which way do you think most people go? Through reception of course, despite countless emails telling people not too, they still do it. The door between reception and the rest of the building is swipe access on the way in and all staff have had their access removed because of this but going the other way there is a door handle so the vast majority still go through reception on the way out to gain that precious 2 second advantage. It pisses the security staff off too especially in winter as they let all the heat out when constantly going through the outside door.

FMJ":n0g5tc79 said:
mullinino":n0g5tc79 said:
....just me thinks you're an idiot,then?.

You're not the first, and definitely won't be the last. Forum consensus seems to be disagreeing with you, however, and this is the internet. Mob rules. Always.

mass199":n0g5tc79 said:
500 of these in the hole :twisted:

At first glance, that might appear to be a good idea, but in reality, dozens of them would end up on the bike lane. Not so good. I've found that with these egocentric narcissists that don't hive a toss about anyone else if you mess with their little bubble they live in it enrages them. That is a good thing. We're talking about people who's property taxes are probably close to most of our net yearly incomes. If they cared, they would have left a note for the 10 man grounds crew that was working there Friday to fix the grass, sweep the debris they dragged on the bike lane, and add it on to the bill. They don't. Eff 'em.

Obviously tacks are not a good idea, I was just being a dick ;)

One thing that would stop them cutting the corner, is to put a steak in the ground that they have to go around - maybe a project for next week. Very Happy

wouldnt putting a lump of meat in the ground just attract wild animals?

over here its an offence to leave mud on the road if it was dragged there by your vehical.....report the begger ...

I think you'd better return with your shovel and finish the work.I judge he's covered 1/2 the cycle track so you should do the same.

Tis only fair :D

Alternatively a ton of manure could be delivered.They just drop it where you ask them,so just on the drive then :twisted:

Back