Some NOS/NIB rare parts

TheJackel2013

Retro Guru
I have collected too much NOS and assorted rare parts that I will never use in builds so they're up for sale.

I am located in Canada and shipping to the UK is actually quite reasonable for smaller items. I can ship from within the EU next month (if the item is small) and also ship from within the US also.

Pics are here but I can always take more and send to your email.

1) Selle Italia NOS/NIB Turbo saddle with the colour flag, Turbo lettering has slight yellowing with age. 100GBP
2) Selle Italia NOS/NIB Turbo Special, gold badging. Very Rare. 120 GBP
3) Avocet R1 in textured leather NOS. discolouration in bottom of plaque is actually the plastic sticker. You get to peel it off. Completely new and unblemished. 110 GBP
4) San Marcos Rolls, current production. New. never sat on, mounted to a wall hanger for a year. In 'Rhino' textured leather with gold badging 50 GBP
5) Mt. Zefal Yellow bottle cages NOS in packaging 25 GBP for the pair
6) Ringle Silver cages X2. I removed the anodizing. one turned out better than the other (slight pitting and minor discolouration). No L bracket, but you can get it on Ebay 45 GBP for the pair
7) Selle Italia Flite Black with red corners in VGC used condition, no rips or scuffs. 35 GBP
:cool: Look PP76 first Gen Carbon clipless pedals with cleats NOS/NIB (VERY VERY hard to find a set in the original box) 95 GBP

Back