Some NEW Michelin RETRO WildGripper green to Front and rear

Hi to all people really interest in these type of tires, I do not have at a while ago, and all of you think why?

Is simply I discovery that in my country and not so, exist someone, that have put in the middle of these business and now I do not sell them because I put them in a fair price to ALL...

Conclusion:
So do not buy to people that make speculation(3 mores times my fair price), the envy is a ****...

Best regards to all.

People open your Eyes...I see these in a lot of sell on some International sites and here on retrobike too...

To end these Topic I left my last project, with no crazy prices of course and time do buy...and surprise I have all material with NO CRAZY PRICES!!!!

Bianchi team - With Rare wildgripper comp s tubeless -NEWS

Cm

Best Regards to all, buy with head not with Wallet...

Attachments

• bianchi team replica.jpg
    bianchi team replica.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 118
I don't think I'm only one here confused. I PM'd you to buy, but that was 3 years ago. May be worth stating if you have these still for sale. Best wishes, JB.

Re: Tyres

I read that the seller got particularly annoyed, when someone bought from him, at his very reasonable price. Only to middle him and attempt to resell, for triple or more, that price.

Now, the OP would not consider offering such a service, ever again, due to such practices.

I feel your pain OP. All too regular an occurrence, in the RB/popular internet auction marketplace route.

Best, M.

Back