For Sale sold

stanlee

BoTM Winner
For sale, Klein Attitude Dolomite frameset. I think this is considered a small. The seat tube is just over 18" c-t, effective top tube is 22". It's in the US but I'm happy to ship overseas at the buyers expense, I can safely pack in a pretty small frame box - $3400 USD obo

There are no dents or cracks on the frame or fork but there are some scratches, the largest one is on the non-drive seat stay. Bars are uncut, there are scratches from shifters/brake levers, small dents from bar ends and the paint is off under the grips. Overall the paint looks bright and clean, the bike has been stored inside. There is a small blemish next to the non-drive rear boss where a decal was removed. There is also a small scratch under the stem from where the previous owner had it bottomed out. Lots of photos can be seen here https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzKvXK

I should add, this is not a repaint. Paint is original and all of the original (painted) boss bolts are there except for the one under the downtime, closest to the HT

Back