sold

what naughty little devil :twisted: had it then

yeah another alpinestar to join the retrobike party :LOL:

cheers

stubbsy :D

AFAIK, the 1st person to register interest on this thread (and offer the asking price ;) ) certainly didn't get it!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

That's two I've managed not to get in the last 24hrs :x

No idea,

but like I said, it certainly wasn't the first person to respond and offer (the full asking price). Certainly confused dot com how that happened ;) :LOL: :? :?

Some people just pm without noting interest on the thread first. It's happened to me a few times and confused me too :?

Pleased to say the Alpinestars was collected last night and is going to a very good home and will get ridden as it should.

Sorry GT-Steve but it went to someone who came and inspected, collected and paid cash, saving me the trouble of boxing it up etc. I'll leave it up to them if they want to "reveal" themselves as the buyer or maybe just wait for them to post pics of the build up on here.

Dibs is a bit of a silly way of dealing with sales, as the seller I'd like to retain the ability to negotiate the most convenient deal for me, rather than necessarily sell to the person who can respond fastest.

retrobike classified rules":2l94txi1 said:
- Dibs are non-enforceable and strictly at the sellers discretion.

I'm over it :roll: :roll: , was having a crappy run of 4 days of shite, and this was just added nonsense to a bad run of things I wouldn't even dream of boring you with.

As for negotiation, you didn't even respond to my pm, where's the negotiation in that? I was sat at home yesterday doing nothing, and could've easily/happily collected from you also.. :roll:

Anyways, life's a bitch, glad it's gone to a good home... ;)

Latest posts

Back