SOLD 'Zocchi Junior T's (Dual Crown)SOLD

cyfa2809":80gzl28c said:
whats with your name? its the most intruiging on here? and yet you sign Gc? :) it wont be tonight as im waiting for my check to clear at the moment :oops: im after air ideally too, was looking for single crowns but im really unsure now, theres so much out there! :cry: :?

My name is a long story ;) :LOL:
thats my pseudonym, Gc, well thats my initials innit! :LOL:

I have a brand-new seal kit for these, unopened
and also have the 'Zocchi tool that helps remove/fit old/new seals without damage to the legs or the seals :cool:

Gc

cyfa2809":2nr69qom said:
im getting tempted but i dont know whether i wan t the excess weight of dual crown :?
Of course you do!!
Thay aren't really that much heavier, but really look the part on the I-Drives dude. ;)
Ask gadro to see pics of his with the black ones on it, they suit the bike down to a T (junior T that is ;) )

Gc

He sent me a pic in a pm, I cant forward it on, but i think its a lobo :LOL:
My Bad :oops: :LOL:
Still, its a GT with junior's on it, an it looks da bomb ;)

Gc

Happy to oblige

CIMG2578.jpg

Lobo1-1.jpg

Still not bloody finished !!!! :oops:

This might be a stupid question (as I've never used dual crown forks, or even had a good look at them) but would this be able to fit a 1" steerer? If so I'd be pretty interested...

Boulton":s0kwcoka said:
This might be a stupid question (as I've never used dual crown forks, or even had a good look at them) but would this be able to fit a 1" steerer? If so I'd be pretty interested...

No chance, even if you could change the steerer tube on the forks to 1" (which would be hard) the strain on a skinny 1" headtube would be immense to the point of being dangerous, with a normal fork the weak point in a crash (or even riding over rough ground) is the base of the steerer tube, with tripple clamps (or double crowns) the weak point becomes the headtube on the frame, they really need to be fitted to a burly frame with a strong gusseted headtube like the Lobo above ;)

Or my LTS DH if i was'nt friggin skint at the moment :LOL:

Back