cheesey

Senior Retro Guru
Magura Marta SL brake set (F&R) - Candy Red

PICS:
s1050811.jpg

s1050812.jpg

s1050813.jpg

s1050814.jpg

Absolutely MINT/SHOWROOM condition as you can see, pads have not even bedded in yet and not a mark/blemish on them, if you bought these from a shop, you wouldn’t know the difference that’s how mint they are.

180mm front rotor (using a IS to PM adapter – included)
160mm rear rotor
Uncut hoses

Come with Manual/spares etc

When I bought these for my XC race bike (they are EXTREMELY light) I was running a set of Fox IS mount forks) so I ordered the IS fitment calliper. I then bought some SID forks that are post mount. So I had to buy an adapter to run the calliper. This meant however that I had to up the rotor size to 180mm. I have since sold the 160mm rotor.

You can run the front calliper on an IS fork without the adapter, but you would need a 160mm rotor.

The only reason I am selling these is the colour, beautiful as they are (and they are gorgeous in the flesh) they don’t ‘go’ with my build (I’m fussy like that) but I shall be sad to see them go.

I paid £180 each end for these, totalling £360 at the beginning of 09. Due to ongoing injury they have been used 3 times give or take and the pads are still like new/not bedded in.

I am asking £190 for the pair OVNO, which will include postage (first class/insured/recorded) and they shall be packaged up professionally and safely. This is a very fair price considering they are virtually new and in such great/unused condition before silly offers come rolling in...... ;)

You really couldn’t ask for a better brake/nicer to look at.....

PP as gift please and prompt payment/no timewasters (all the info you need to know has been provided)

PM or mail me at: adamcheeseman AT sky DOT com

Thanks for looking....

Cheesey

Latest posts

Back